The biggest trend of the year is greenery instead of fabric drapery for outdoor or tented weddings. Clear lush installations to bring the natural element and the organic feel into play. It doesn’t mean marrying without style. Indeed, such weddings are exceptionally stylish.
Tips to be more Eco-friendly
- Use white wedding linen or organic dyed linen and add some wood for a rustic look and feel.
- Go without tablecloths and just add place-mats made from recycled or green materials.
- Use recycled newspapers in an artistic way.
- Use linen napkins instead of paper serviettes and show your support for reusing materials.
- Select locally grown food and products.
- Don’t waste flowers – use potted plants instead and then your guests can take the plants home – you give a green gift.
With a mixture of flowers in jam jars, hessian, gip bunting hanging from the trees, ….. orchids and floating candles or it was round domes with fairy lights and gip
Elegant lace, Vintage Blue, Soft Pastel ….
It’s not a wedding without something blue! Not too long ago Dusty Blue took the wedding industry by storm with it’s soft and subtle appeal.
Another trend we see nowadays are food carts. It’s a fun way of keeping your guests busy while you are making memories. Popcorn anyone? or what about a burger / pizza van? The good old King Pie truck would not heart anyone if arriving for a little midnight feast, would it? Offer you guests food that don’t required utensils. Old recipes served in a new fashion is the way to go lately. Mac and cheese balls probably don’t need to be pleasant on the eye just because it is loved by everyone.