The biggest trend of the year is greenery instead of fabric drapery for outdoor or tented weddings. Clear lush installations to bring the natural element and the organic feel into play. It doesn’t mean marrying without style. Indeed, such weddings are exceptionally stylish.
Tips to be more Eco-friendly
- Use white wedding linen or organic dyed linen and add some wood for a rustic look and feel.
- Go without tablecloths and just add place-mats made from recycled or green materials.
- Use recycled newspapers in an artistic way.
- Use linen napkins instead of paper serviettes and show your support for reusing materials.
- Select locally grown food and products.
- Don’t waste flowers – use potted plants instead and then your guests can take the plants home – you give a green gift.