Since we hosted our first wedding, & welcomed our first guests in 2012, Mount Aqua has become an admired, serene & well-established venue for weddings & other delightful events.
Mount Aqua Wedding Venue is situated against the scenic backdrop of the Waterberg mountains in the Limpopo Province. This nature inspired, country style venue has a majestic thatched roof of a 1000 square meter, with first-rate facilities to entertain between 80 and 300 guests. A most picturesque scene for creating the most unique and memorable events.
Being only 2 hours north of OR Tambo Airport, and in the malariafree area of Naboomspruit, makes this private game lodge ideal for the perfect weekend, a corporate getaway, or the most memorable wedding experience.
Love planted a rose
& the world turned sweet
What is included in the venue hire?
The venue itself (cleaned & set-up), standard furniture, cutlery, crockery, basic table décor (tablecloths, serviettes & chair covers (white/cream/ beige), glasses, service staff and venue event coordinator.
Formal ceremony setup:
- Under a pergola on the venue lawns alongside the dam;
- Beneath a rustic dome under an enormous old fig tree, or
- According to the bridal couples’ specifications.
- Sherry and juice will be served after the ceremony;
- While the bridal couple is away on their photo shoot, guests can enjoy a relaxed setup on the deck with canapès (optional at additional cost).
- Mount Aqua offers a large indoor cash bar, stocked with local favourites and exclusive Gins, Whiskeys and Wines on request.
- The venue is made available to you from 10h00 to 24h00 on the day of your event.
- Any additional hours are charged at R1500 per hour until maximum 02h00.