Since we hosted our first wedding, & welcomed our first guests in 2012, Mount Aqua has become an admired, serene & well-established venue for weddings & other delightful events.
Mount Aqua Wedding Venue is situated against the scenic backdrop of the Waterberg mountains in the Limpopo Province. This nature inspired, country style venue has a majestic thatched roof of a 1000 square meter, with first-rate facilities to entertain between 80 and 300 guests. A most picturesque scene for creating the most unique and memorable events.
During this very difficult COVID 19 regulations and stress related health issues we need to do things a little bit different.
Why not opt in for an Intimate Wedding ?
To maximize social distancing and keep things as low-risk as possible, an open-air wedding is a great option to consider! Whether it’s just you and your boo, a few VIP guests, or an elope-now-party-later situation, we’ve got it. At the end of the day, what really matters is that you get to marry your best friend. You don’t have to wait. We offer space from 2 – 30 guests with many options to choose from.
Make it a small wedding with BIG style and choose a cozy celebration with your nearest and dearest
Package requests can be done via mail :
via the Contact Us form /
via whatsapp message
Love planted a rose
& the world turned sweet
What is included in the venue hire?
The venue itself (cleaned & set-up), standard furniture, cutlery, crockery, basic table décor (tablecloths, serviettes & chair covers (white/cream/ beige), glasses, service staff and venue event coordinator.
Formal ceremony setup:
- Under a pergola on the venue lawns alongside the dam;
- Beneath a rustic dome under an enormous old fig tree, or
- According to the bridal couples’ specifications.
- Sherry and juice will be served after the ceremony;
- While the bridal couple is away on their photo shoot, guests can enjoy a relaxed setup on the deck with canapès (optional at additional cost).
- Mount Aqua offers a large indoor cash bar, stocked with local favourites and exclusive Gins, Whiskeys and Wines on request. (Goverment guidelines and regulations would guide the terms and conditions)
- The venue is made available to you from 10h00 to 24h00 on the day of your event – depending on regulations
- Any additional hours are charged at R1500 per hour until maximum 02h00.